Datos personales

sábado, 30 de octubre de 2010

Just one of the reasons...

This may be a poem of life, but in the end my purpose is to show you who I am,
Lets start by saying I am a nice guy, but don’t worry I know how to fight.

I like to make people smile, but I love if they see me cry,
They just don’t see my heart is the one that tries,
Try every move so my destiny I can find. 

 You ask me to believe, let me tell you this, I believe in you and nobody else.
Come on and make some plans, not for the future but for tonight.
 Right now I miss a lot from what I was all the time,
It doesn’t matter cause is you what I wanted to find,
Make me cry or smile, who care if at the end
I feel great on your arms. 

This is what happens when I try to describe my self,
I search to conclude or make a life time resume,
but is my heart what makes me thing of you. 

I love or hate, sometimes I find they don’t comprehend we love each other,
And that’s the way we want it to be, regardless what they say.

                                                                     by  Rafael Ed. Rodriguez B.

1 comentario:

Leandro Sebastian dijo...

Come on and make some plans, not for the future but for tonight.

Cool lo que escribiste!!!